The Goblin Tailor!
The Goblin Tailor! is a forum site for the displaying and sharing of FFXI .dat modifications.

The goal is to compile a friendly community of downloaders and .DAT makers alike, to share and enjoy the use of one anothers .dat modifications.

You will need to be a registered member in order to view, read, post and download from this site.
The Goblin Tailor!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taheenaa
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
Taheenaa

Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) Empty
PostSubject: Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010)   Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 am

Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) Hg04

Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) 5530

Vision of Abyssea, the first in a series of three battle area add-ons that promise to offer
epic new challenges for adventurers, is now available for advance order via PlayOnline!
Access the Vision of Abyssea banner from the FINAL FANTASY XI main page and purchase
your registration code today!

Wary of treading blindly into the abyss? Fear not, for the Vision of Abyssea homepage has
been updated with an exclusive promotional video, as well as information on the ferocious
fiends and formidable equipment that await those who would visit this extraordinary new realm.

Check out the details on the offical Abyssea site!

*The Vision of Abyssea content will become playable upon the release of the next FINAL
FANTASY XI version update, currently scheduled for Monday, June 21.
*As with previous add-ons, the purchase of one registration code for a single PlayOnline ID
will allow the content to be accessed with all characters belonging to that account.

Back to top Go down
https://thegoblintailor.canadian-forum.com
Moghedian
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
Moghedian

Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010)   Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 am

The dagger looks gay.
Back to top Go down
Taheenaa
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
Taheenaa

PostSubject: Re: Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010)   Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:19 pm

...I'm sooo happy to see the zones are yet another copy+paste+recolor!!! Squeeee! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"Introooducing: Abysseaaaaa!! RAawWrz!!"

"Uhm, I see La Theine with red sky . . . "

"RaaAwrz!! New monstahz!!"

"Uhh, I see a reshaped reskinned Carbuncle. . ."

"RaaAwrZ!! You gonna buy it anyways hahas!"

"...son of a..." Sad
Back to top Go down
https://thegoblintailor.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010)   Vision of Abyssea Trailer Released; Now Accepting Advance Orders! (06/07/2010) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1