The Goblin Tailor!
The Goblin Tailor! is a forum site for the displaying and sharing of FFXI .dat modifications.

The goal is to compile a friendly community of downloaders and .DAT makers alike, to share and enjoy the use of one anothers .dat modifications.

You will need to be a registered member in order to view, read, post and download from this site.
The Goblin Tailor!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taheenaa
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
The Goblin Tailor! Admin
Taheenaa

New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010) Empty
PostSubject: New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010)   New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm

New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010) Hg01

We would like to announce the appointment of a new director for FINAL FANTASY XI.

Former Battle Director Akihiko Matsui has assumed the post, and would like to take this
opportunity to offer a few words of greeting to our players.

Dear Users,

It is both an honor and pleasure to give this address as the newly appointed director of
FINAL FANTASY XI.

With the commencement of official service for FINAL FANTASY XIV imminent, the period
ahead will prove to be a turning point for FINAL FANTASY XI. I have had the privilege of
being part of the team since the project commenced some ten years ago, but to assume
the mantle of leadership at this juncture is daunting indeed.

As director, I intend to work in close cooperation with all project members and involved
parties to ensure that FINAL FANTASY XI will continue to hold allure for our players. For
truly, nothing would please me more than to see Vana'diel remain a gathering place for
those seeking high adventure and camaraderie.

I look forward to your continued support in the future.

Akihiko Matsui
Director, FINAL FANTASY XI

Back to top Go down
https://thegoblintailor.canadian-forum.com

Page 1 of 1